Recipe Hunt!
Dec. 17th, 2015 04:40 pmSuper proud of all my Togei Volleyball boys for the excellent match. Let's do our best and win! I believe in every single one of you. ♡ Looking forward to playing against you, Tanaka-senpai and Michimiya-senpai!
Last night I went on a online recipe hunting spree and kind of went crazy. I found several things I would like to try and make~ Found some really cute holiday themed foods if anyone would like to get some ideas.

I made this Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread for dinner and it was divine. *A* Gonna make this again tomorrow for breakfast.
Recipes to try in the future~

This a Peppermint Bark Cheesecake looks heavenly and I'm determined to try and make this next.

Red Velvet Cookie Sandwiches Would make such cute little desserts for parties ♡ and it doesn't have to be just for Christmas, you can change it up depending on the holiday.

I think I'm gonna try and make this for dinner tomorrow. It's a Sweet Potato Maple Bacon Soup but I probably won't put bacon in it.

I was a dummy and forgot to save the recipe for this ><;; I'm gonna attempt to make this without one though! It's the cutest cake I've seen.

I thought this was the cutest little idea if you want to spice up your curry! Apparently there is a Bird Cafe that serves this and in the cafe you can also play with the birds in the back. They have parrots, parakeets and all sorts of birds! I would like to go here one day, it looks interesting.
Does anyone have any recipes they would like to recommend? :D I'm always looking to cook new things.~
[Private]
... I know I shouldn't worry but that girl that took that picture of Yuu gives me a bad vibe? I really hope I'm just being overly paranoid and she's actually a nice girl but I can't help but wonder...
I'll need to keep my eyes on her in case she pops up again.
Last night I went on a online recipe hunting spree and kind of went crazy. I found several things I would like to try and make~ Found some really cute holiday themed foods if anyone would like to get some ideas.

I made this Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread for dinner and it was divine. *A* Gonna make this again tomorrow for breakfast.
Recipes to try in the future~

This a Peppermint Bark Cheesecake looks heavenly and I'm determined to try and make this next.

Red Velvet Cookie Sandwiches Would make such cute little desserts for parties ♡ and it doesn't have to be just for Christmas, you can change it up depending on the holiday.

I think I'm gonna try and make this for dinner tomorrow. It's a Sweet Potato Maple Bacon Soup but I probably won't put bacon in it.

I was a dummy and forgot to save the recipe for this ><;; I'm gonna attempt to make this without one though! It's the cutest cake I've seen.

I thought this was the cutest little idea if you want to spice up your curry! Apparently there is a Bird Cafe that serves this and in the cafe you can also play with the birds in the back. They have parrots, parakeets and all sorts of birds! I would like to go here one day, it looks interesting.
Does anyone have any recipes they would like to recommend? :D I'm always looking to cook new things.~
[Private]
... I know I shouldn't worry but that girl that took that picture of Yuu gives me a bad vibe? I really hope I'm just being overly paranoid and she's actually a nice girl but I can't help but wonder...
I'll need to keep my eyes on her in case she pops up again.
no subject
Date: 2015-12-18 01:34 am (UTC)Those desserts. Though I don't know how I'd feel about peppermint in cheesecake. Good confusion maybe.
no subject
Date: 2015-12-19 04:30 am (UTC)Haha, good confusion sounds like the right word for it! I'm sure a peppermint fanatic would love it. Do you like peppermint, elf king? :D
no subject
Date: 2015-12-19 01:21 pm (UTC)I like peppermint well enough, but I think I'd rather have the red velvet or strawberry whipped thing.
no subject
Date: 2015-12-21 03:34 am (UTC)You have good tastes! I wonder if there's such thing as a red velvet cheesecake... now I kind of want to make one.
no subject
Date: 2015-12-18 02:28 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-12-19 04:31 am (UTC)You should eat with me sometime, Senpai!
no subject
Date: 2015-12-21 03:47 am (UTC)I'd like that. A home cooked meal from a cute girl is always welcomed.
no subject
Date: 2015-12-21 05:38 am (UTC)My face is red right nowSwing by the dorms sometime, then! I usually try to have a hot meal ready and you flatter me, Yuuji-senpai. ♥
[ooc: strikes readable~]
no subject
Date: 2015-12-18 02:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-12-19 04:32 am (UTC)Screened
Date: 2015-12-18 04:24 am (UTC)Of course if you like I can help you study or.. something else? I generally have good skills with technical subjects and can fix electronics and such. Or I could pay you for lessons?
Re: Screened
Date: 2015-12-19 05:06 am (UTC)Aww, there's no need for any sort of payment! I love cooking and I enjoy helping others out. Although if you insist, I could use help on fixing electronics, I'm always having laptop issues.
Re: Screened
Date: 2015-12-19 07:30 am (UTC)As for a time - I'll email you my schedule and you can see when there are any overlapping free spots?
Also, computer problems are no issue. I can help fix it for you any time, Hitoka-san.
Re: Screened
Date: 2015-12-21 05:31 am (UTC)That sounds like a plan! And please let me know if I explain things weird. I've never taught anyone before but I'll do my best to help you become a great chef! :D
THANK YOU ;A; I swear, my laptop hates me...
no subject
Date: 2015-12-18 05:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-12-19 05:06 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-12-24 09:27 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-12-27 08:31 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-12-28 11:51 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-12-25 09:36 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-12-27 08:32 am (UTC)Feel free to give me a shout if you want some food. I'm always making waaay too much.
no subject
Date: 2015-12-28 03:52 pm (UTC)